Wednesday 22 July 2009

Restrictions

So, food and my mood have always been two touchy subjects. They don't go well together.

It can go either way. Either i have no appitite, don't eat and lose weight. Or i binge eat crap and put on loads of weight.

Right now i'm in the former phase. However ususally its an unconcious thing, i'm not aware i'm doing it. But now i am aware. Now i am thinking-"don't eat". It's becoming easier and easierto eat nothing during the day. I'll have one meal at night when the bf comes home from work and that's it.

And you know what, i think its working.

Today i'm 17st 3lbs. :D

Last time i weighed myself (last week) i was 17st 12lbs.

So in about a week i've managed to lose 9lbs! And all from cutting out meals. Its so addictive. I fele so proud of myself. The hunger pains aren't nearly as bad when i think of how well i'm doing.

I'm slipping into old habits again.

I bought a pair of jeans last saturday. They fit but were a little tight. Now they keep slipping down, if i lose more weight they will be hanging off me.

Don't go worrying though. I don't have an eating disorder. if i was a size 10 and still convinced i was fat and needed to lose weight then ok, maybe i'd have a problem but no, i'm a size 18 and am obese, so its ok for me to lose weight this way. Its the only thing that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment