Monday 17 August 2009

So This Goodbye.

I knew it would happen one day.

I knew not speaking to my dad would hold repurcussions for me at some point.

As a result of not having anything to do with him, i've also had ntohing to do with my Grandparents on his side for a good few years.

And now my nan has died.

:(

I wish i could say i feel sad, guilty, but if anything i feel numb. I can't believe this has happened.

And on top of this William Hill are claiming they overpaid me £591.91 in wages. Of course the first i hear of this is a message telling me to contact this company who i then find out are debt recovery. I ask them what the hell its about and the tell me that. Turns out the bastards have purposely used my old address knowing i wouldn't get the letters and would there for have to pay asap. Well fuck them. I'm going to CAB on wednesday.

I'm feeling really vunerable right now. I'm fragile. I don't think it will take much more to break me.

Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment