Wednesday 15 July 2009

House

Two posts in one day is a rareity for me but this didn't fit with the other post.

I'm already getting sick of the polictics in this house. and we've been here what, 2 weeks, 3?

Already the mountain of washing up is causing world war III to break out. I just hope it getse done today cos i have bigger fucking problems to cope with than having to worry about people pulling their weight.

I just feel like this is a bad atmosphere for me to be in. Maybe i should go home for while (though that ended badly last time). I wish there was somewhere else for me to go. Just somewhere i could get away from everything and everyone.

Cos of this is making me worse. The constant snipings and arguments are wearing me down, and right now i can't fucking cope with it. If it carries on i'm going to fucking snap. And if i snap there's a good chance i will do something stupid.

I don't want it to get to that.

If that washing up is still there i will most likely end up doing just to try and avoid the fallout which is inevitable tonight if it hasn't been done.

I can't cope with this. I want out. Please. Someone take me away from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment